|IllusionGames at Wikia [
all characters are at least 18
School Mate [ ]
The program SchoolMateDecrypt_to_Retail.exe can extract the contents of the .pp files used by School Mate. Note that the .pp file format used by School Mate is different from older games, so tools for older games will not work.
(Dummies' guide to using Decrypt_to_Retail.exe - The decrypt_to_retail untility acts like a file compiler and decompiler. It helps to think of the pp files like zipped or rar files. You have to "unzip" them by dragging them onto the decrypt_to_retail utility. You get a folder with the same name as the file you "unzipped", with all the unzipped files in that folder. Then you add any files from whatever mod you are using to that folder. Often, but not always, the new files will overwrite or replace some of the existing files. Then, you drag the same folder onto the decrypt_to_retail utility, and it will "rezip" the files into a single pp file, again with the same name as the folder. It is now a compiled version of the new folder you created that the game can use. Put the new file into the game data folder.)
Italic text== PP file list ==
- sm00_00.pp - Contains images for interface components.
- sm01_00.pp - Contains .lst files, which tells the games which materials to use for what situations (and various properties related to the materials).
- sm02_00.pp - Contains .sdt files, which are the script files for the story part.
- sm03_00.pp~sm03_04.pp - Contains .wav files for sounds (voices) during H scenes.
- sm04_00.pp - contains 3D files for Yume in H scene.
- sm04_01.pp - contains 3D files for Natsume in H scene.
- sm04_02.pp - contains 3D files for Fumi in H scene.
- sm04_03.pp - contains 3D files for Mikoto, Hiyo, and the guy in H scene.
- sm04_04.pp - contains 3D files for all characters for story mode and omake mode.
- sm05_00.pp - contains textures as well as 3D file data for all the different attire for H scenes.
- sm06_00.pp - contains 3D files for H interactions.
- sm07_00.pp - contains 3D files for individual locations
- sm08_00.pp - contains .ogg files for music, dialogs, and sound effects.
- sm09_00.pp - contains .cam files, and some other camera-related files
- sm11_00.pp - the clothing add-on pack.
- ?_t_??_(a~c)_(01~09).tga files are clothing textures.
- Naming Convention (new mods don't need to follow this, but this is how the default game works): The first question mark corresponds to the character code. The next two-digit number refers to clothing type (see next section). The last 01~09 allows different swimsuits of the same type be identified. Different letters uses different meshes.
- ?_z_??_(a~c)_(01~09).bmp files control the shading for their corresponding tga counterparts.
clothing type numbering Edit
- 41 - short sleeve uniform
- 42 - long sleeve uniform
- 46 - skirts
- 48 - bottom
- 49 - onepiece swimsuit
- 50 - stockings
- 51 - shoes
- 61 - glasses
- 62 - blindfolds
- 65 - accessory2 (hats & catears)
- 71 - underwear bra
- 72 - underwear panty
- 73 - bikini bra
- 74 - bikini panty
- 75 - personal dress
XX files Edit
- ?_m_??.xx - cloths
- 10~20 - shirt
- 30 - underwear bra
- 31 & 61 - one-piece swimsuit
- 32 - bikini top
- 40 - skirt
- 21 & 41 - personal dress
- 48 - bottom
- 50 - bottom?
- 60 - underwear panty
- 62 - bikini bottom
- 70~74 - shoes
- 80 - ribbon
- 81 - tie
- ?_k_??.xx - accessories
- ?_k_02.xx - blindfolds
- ?_k_03.xx - glasses
- ?_k_04.xx - big hats
- ?_k_05.xx - flat hats
- ?_k_06.xx - cat ears