|IllusionGames at Wikia [
all characters are at least 18
What is AAXPlay?Edit
AAXPlay is an official launcher released by Illusion with some cheats and gameplay options to augment a player's experience. Press F3 to turn on the AAXPlay Cheats Screen. This will pause the game until F3 is pressed again. Esc or Right-Click can also be used to exit the cheats menu. One important significance with the default launcher, AAPlay, is that it offers higher Anti-Aliasing settings, which makes the clothes look much better in the adventure screens, granted that your hardware can support it.
Features as of 0706 versionEdit
- (F3) To View or Change current AAXPlay settings
- (Z) Auto Game: Player will respond to all questions with either Yes or Aimai during NPC interactions. Be aware that this also includes following them into private rooms. H-scenes are skipped, as well as the save screen is also skipped, with the exception of the first day of school.
- (X) NPCs will not interact with the player's character. However, a player can still initiate conversations and start events.
- (C) NPCs are always half-naked in conversations or H-scenes.
- (V) NPCs are always naked in conversations or H-scenes.
- (B) NPCs always give good comments at the end of every H-scene.
- (N) Set movement speeds (normal, fast, faster).
- (M) Set the time duration between the school's bell (3 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes).
- (A) NPCs will only interact with the player's character.
- (S) Set the love/hate point ratio for Player ⇔ NPC interactions (0x, Normal, 3x).
- (D) Set the love/hate point ratio for NPC ⇔ NPC interactions (0x, Normal, 3x).
- (F) Use external BGM. See "Customizing Background Music" below.
- (H) NPCs will not interrupt when they come across H-scenes.
- (J) NPCs will not interrupt the player's conversations with others, but may still compete.
- (K) NPCs will not interrupt the player's H-scenes, but may still compete.
- (I) NPCs will not compete during the player's H-scenes.
- (Q) NPCs will not compete during the player's H event.
* Running Auto Play for a long time can cause problems for certain OS when running the game in Full Screen mode, for example; when the screen saver or a different power scheme turns on.
Customizing Background Music Edit
Customizing background music requires the official patch .exe file released on 2011/07/01 or later. To add the customized background music, create a folder named AABgm inside the /data/ folder. Add the following 10 wave files, using the same names, into the AABgm folder. Only wave files are supported. Here are the 10 corresponding moods:
- AABgm00.wav = H Mood
- AABgm01.wav = Unpleasant
- AABgm02.wav = Serious
- AABgm03.wav = Laid-back
- AABgm04.wav = Bright
- AABgm05.wav = Dark
- AABgm06.wav = Normal
- AABgm07.wav = H Scene
- AABgm08.wav = Fights
- AABgm09.wav = My Room