|IllusionGames at Wikia [
all characters are at least 18
@HomeMate [ ]
- 1 - Toggle environment
- 2 - Toggle Player character
- 3 - Toggle Action tab UI (top right)
- 4 - Toggle date UI (top left)
- 5 - Toggle view point (the little + that appears in the middle when zooming)
- 6 - Toggle environment details
- Ctrl - Skips text/Restricts mouse to camera view change
- Z - Toggles "time stop" (you can still turn the camera around)
- X - Saves the next 100 frames to the hard drive (in
data/cap_renzoku). Bitmap format. This will eat your CPU for a little while as the bitmaps are about 2.5MB each.
- F1 - Settings
- F2 - Goes back to the map screen.
- F3 - Displays a map of the house when you are in it, with the current location of any girl there.
- F4 - Displays the status screen.
- Alt-F4 - Closes game.
- Home - Zoom in
- End - Zoom out
- Page up - Pan camera up
- Page down - Pan camera down
- Print screen - Saves a screenshot (in
data/cap) without the UI, but with a "© ILLUSION" watermark, provided it hasn't already been removed by a mod. Bitmap format.
- Keypad keys (2, 4, 6, 8) - Turn camera around character
- Space - Switch camera to the girl in the same area.
Removing Clothes Edit
The shirt icon at the upper right of the screen is used to adjust both Nanao's and the girls' clothing. Right click on this icon to toggle between showing a plain men's t-shirt and showing a girl's shirt with a bow on the front.
Left clicking the plain t-shirt lets you remove or replace Nanao's clothing. Left clicking the bow-front shirt lets you shift, remove, or replace the clothing of the girl that Nanao is currently interacting with.
At the end of each day, you are awarded (or stripped of) points, depending on your performance or actions during the day. These points are used to raise the girl's affection level, or to reduce it. The affection level for a girl cannot be reduced and will be locked at its maximum value (4) if you cleared the game with the relevant girl.
Points are divided in different categories:
- Pleasant experience: 10 points per score. It can be raised by choosing an answer that brightens the girl's mood when talking to her, having the girl notice you doing an action ('!' mood - see Events), or giving the girl an item she likes.
- Enjoyable experience: 30 points per score. It can be raised by accepting a '!!' event - see Events.
- Very enjoyable experience: 50 points per score. It can be raised by successfully calling and dating the girl, and meeting her at the set location.
- Reluctant experience: -5 points per score. It can be lowered by choosing an answer that worsens the girl's mood when talking to her, or giving the girl an item she does not like.
- Unpleasant experience: -20 points per score. It can be lowered by successfully calling and dating the girl, but not meeting her at the set location.
- H Satisfaction: 20 points per score. It can be raised by initiating a sex scene with the girl, and finishing it with her satisfied.
- H Reluctance: -5 points per score. It can be lowered by initiating a sex scene with the girl, and finishing it with her angry.
Choosing a dialogue answer that resets the girl's mood to neutral, ending H scenes with the girl neither satisfied not dissatisfied, and giving stat-changing items (S/M books, erotic magazines, drinks, breast changers, etc) to the girl do not give or take points. All of them are stackable.